If I conquer emperors dais with last rites equipped to unit, I pay for emperors dais, and last rites a tide to base and target my unit at dais with tide ability. Can I return the tide to my hand for Dais trigger?
No. To finalize the Emperor's Dais trigger you already have to 'pay 1 energy and return a unit you control here to its owner's hand'. There is no way you can order your triggers so that Tideturner is at Emperor's Dais before it's trigger finalizes.
References
Suggested answer — derived from the references below
Rules
Related FAQs
Related Cards
Does this answer look correct?
Correction History (1)
August 25, 2026 · reviewed by 121679855233400832
CorrectionWrong ruling with the "new" rules for trigger costs.
No. To finalize the Emperor's Dais trigger you already have to 'pay 1 energy and return a unit you control here to its owner's hand'. There is no way you can order your triggers so that Tideturner is at Emperor's Dais before it's trigger finalizes.
No comments yet.
Log in to comment.
No pending proposals.
Log in to propose edits.