Last caress and here to help interaction

unverified
FAQ #12811·asked by LetsFknGo?·October 6, 2026
Answer

Radiance rules aren't published yet. This uses the printed card and current rules only, and it isn't a ruling on the new mechanics.

I can't find a card named Last Caress in the published card gallery I can search, so I don't have its printed text and can't give you the interaction. If it's a new-set card, its text isn't in my sources — whatever number or step it contributes is unknown to me.

What I can confirm on the Here to Help side: it's a Body [Hidden][Action] spell that lets you play a unit from hand to a battlefield you control, reducing that unit's cost by [3]. The unit must go to a battlefield you control (FAQ #3497), and the unit you choose isn't revealed until Here to Help resolves (FAQ #2921).

Give me Last Caress's exact printed text and I'll rule on the interaction proper.

Related Cards

Does this answer look correct?

0

Sign in as an arbiter with more than 50 reputation to verify answers. Learn more →

Comments (0)

No comments yet.

Log in to comment.

Open Proposals (0)

No pending proposals.

Log in to propose edits.