When Svellsongur (equipment that copies the text of the unit it's equipped to) is equipped to Ahri Alluring (who has 'when I hold, score 1 point'), do you score multiple points when you hold?

verified
FAQ #2061·asked by 225466123909464064·December 31, 2025·Rules v1.4·Asked before Vendetta
Answer

Ruling: Svellsongur adds the equipped unit's text to itself as an additional effect. When equipped to Ahri Alluring, you would score 3 points total when holding (1 from Ahri's printed text, 1 from Svellsongur's printed text which already has 'when I hold, score 1 point', and 1 from Svellsongur copying Ahri's text).

Sequence:

  • Ahri Alluring has printed text: 'when I hold, score 1 point'
  • Svellsongur has printed text: 'when I hold, score 1 point'
  • Svellsongur copies Ahri's text and adds it as an additional effect
  • When holding, all three 'when I hold' triggers activate for 3 total points

Nuances:

  • With 3 Ahri Alluring units each equipped with Svellsongur, one hold would score 7 points total (3 + 3 + 1)
  • Equipment text becomes the unit's text once equipped, unless specifically stated otherwise (like Guardian Angel which specifies 'kill Guardian Angel')

Does this answer look correct?

0
Comments (0)

No comments yet.

Log in to comment.

Open Proposals (0)

No pending proposals.

Log in to propose edits.