If I have Teemo and Nocturne in Riftbound Fields as defender, and opponent moves in with Merchant, can I flip Teemo in reaction to Reavers Row trigger and move Nocturne back?

verified
FAQ #2815·asked by 133746838162374656·January 4, 2026·Rules v1.4·Asked before Vendetta
Answer

Ruling: Yes, you can flip Teemo in reaction to Reavers Row and move Nocturne back. Once combat starts with you as controller/defender, it's under your control until the end of that combat, so you could even move Nocturne back and flip Teemo later in the showdown.

Sequence:

  • Merchant triggers on move (before showdown)
  • Showdown starts
  • Any "when I attack" triggers go on the stack
  • Reavers Row and any other "when I defend" triggers go on the stack
  • Once priority comes to you, you can play Teemo with reaction
  • Or you can wait for that chain to focus and then play Teemo

Does this answer look correct?

0
Comments (0)

No comments yet.

Log in to comment.

Open Proposals (0)

No pending proposals.

Log in to propose edits.