If I hold and score a battlefield on my turn, then leave it, and my opponent conquers it during a showdown, can I score it again (and trigger conquer effects) if I move back to that battlefield later in the same turn?

verified
FAQ #3484·asked by 1059880984234950756·January 4, 2026·Rules v1.4·Asked before Vendetta
Answer

Ruling: No, you cannot score a battlefield more than once per turn. If you have already held or conquered a battlefield this turn, you cannot score it again by either method during the same turn.

Sequence:

  • You hold and score the battlefield on your turn
  • You leave the battlefield
  • Opponent conquers it during a showdown
  • You move back to the battlefield
  • You cannot score again because you already scored it this turn

Nuances:

  • Conquer triggers will not occur because scoring is a prerequisite for conquering, and you cannot score the battlefield again
  • This restriction applies regardless of whether your first score was from holding or conquering

Does this answer look correct?

0
Comments (0)

No comments yet.

Log in to comment.

Open Proposals (0)

No pending proposals.

Log in to propose edits.