Does a stunned Yasuo still trigger his 'when I attack' ability and deal his might damage?

verified
FAQ #7935·asked by 154299891278020618·January 4, 2026·Rules v1.4·Asked before Vendetta
Answer

Ruling: Yes, a stunned Yasuo still triggers his 'when I attack' ability and deals his might damage. Combat damage and ability damage are different, and stun only prevents combat damage.

Sequence:

  • When Yasuo is moved to attack (such as via Charm), his 'when I attack' trigger goes off
  • A showdown still occurs with Yasuo labeled as the Attacker
  • Yasuo's ability resolves and deals might damage
  • The stun prevents only combat damage, not ability damage

Nuances:

  • Might damage from abilities is not impacted by the stunned status
  • The distinction between combat damage and ability damage is critical here

Does this answer look correct?

0
Comments (0)

No comments yet.

Log in to comment.

Open Proposals (0)

No pending proposals.

Log in to propose edits.